While Heatherbelle is away traveling the world, her cousin Gabriella (who has just as much attitude) has kindly offered to fill in.
Listen up ladies…it doesn’t matter if you have been bad or good this year, it’s time to start planting the seeds for your holiday wish list. Yes, mine is very wishful. So take a look and hopefully it will serve as inspiration. Shoot for the stars!
1. Vince Coyote Fur Shrug Coat, Now $ 1125. From my parents I would like to receive this. Forget the faux fur, I would prefer the real stuff and hey, it’s on sale!
2. Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Studded Crossbody Bag, $1195. Loubies aren’t solely for the feet and I believe in spreading the love. My man doesn’t need to know my shoe size to make me happy. Besides it can double as protection on those “Girl’s Night Out” occasions.
3. Christian Louboutin Joli Dune Suede Mini-Peep Toe Platform Pumps, $795. In case my man does know my shoe size, I’ll take these red soled beauties, thank you very much. The small peep-toe is so retro…and so sexy.
4. Brian Atwood Goldy Bis Strappy Suede Platform Pumps, $810. I know my cousin Heatherbelle also knows my shoe size and Brain Atwood shoes are all the craze right now. For good reason. These are stunning and not black!
5. Michael Kors Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch Gold, $250. See? Not everything I desire costs a king’s ransom. I am longing for a bold, gold statement watch and frankly, Michael Kors (and Cartier) make the best. I have been (not so subtly) hinting for this from my best friend!
6. Yves Saint Laurent Wool Tuxedo Cape Jacket, Now $2274. Sometimes I think I give myself the best presents, so this one may have to be to me, from me. I know I will wear this to death.
7. Bond No.9 New York The Incandescent Shooting Super Star, $1000. I wasn’t joking when I said to shoot for the stars. This bottle is so cool, who cares what it smells like?
Image Layout: Amy Newling