Just in time for the upcoming movie, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, the product’s main ingredient, Dragon’s Blood, is having a moment in the limelight. Ancient Mediterranean civilizations used to rely on Dragon’s Blood as a cure-all for wound healing during times of war. Now, you can channel your inner femme fatale with this formula which acts like an in-office laser treatment to repair, resurface, regenerate and renew dull, aging and overexposed skin.
I have been using Peter Thomas Roth New Laser-Free Resurfacer with Dragon’s Blood Complex for a few weeks and my skin is glowing! Now you can skip the laser, but still get the results! Repair, resurface, regenerate and renew dull, aging and overexposed skin. This regenerative serum helps lessen the noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while dramatically improving texture and tone. In just four weeks, helps boost elastin by 61%, diminish wrinkles and lines by 56% and increase procollagen by 84%. The key ingredient in Laser-Free Resurfacer™ is Dragon’s Blood, a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree, a native secret used for centuries that helps reduce inflammation and accelerate repair.
• Dragon’s Blood™ Complex (33.5%):
• Dragon’s Blood (5%) – helps reduce inflammation and accelerate repair
• Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%) – provides intense moisturization
• Aquafill™ (5%) – helps skin rebuild its natural lipid barriers
• DRC Qusome™ (4%) – rebuilds and repairs damaged and prematurely aged skin
• Derm SRC™ – helps restore skin’s natural collagen and elastin production
• Chromocare™ – evens and rejuvenates complexion and tone
• Niacinamide PC™ – restores skin’s natural equilibrium
• Alistin® – repairs stress-damaged cell walls
For all skin types. Apply twice daily to cleansed skin.
Giveaway: We are giving away 3 full-size Peter Thomas Roth New Laser-Free Resurfacer with Dragon’s Blood Complex’s to three (3) lucky winners! Simply sign up for the giveaway by 5pm EST on Thursday, December 22, 2011 and we will pick three winners at random. US residents only.
We're sorry this giveaway has expired.
Peter Thomas Roth New Laser-Free Resurfacer with Dragon’s Blood Complex, $75
FTC Disclosure: Sample provided for review.