A huge trend for spring 2012 (and always a crowd-pleaser) is wearing the brightest neon colored items one can find! So what better way imagine the dreams of patio lunches, afternoons at the beach and rooftop parties than the most vibrant colors of the rainbow?
There are no shortages of opportunitues to wear neon colors, from your office to a night out. Obviously, things might have to be toned down if your place of business isn’t a huge trendsetting establishment. Try popping on a bright blouse underneath a modest, black fitted blazer. Of course, if you’re daring enough… anything goes. You can try one bright neon piece. Or better yet, pair two different brightly colored pieces and sport both the neon and color-blocking trend at the same time!
Accessories are also the rage in neon colors too! Snag a neon colored messenger bag or bright pair of earrings to jazz up any old ensemble. Neon brights are for your everyday day pleasure… you do NOT have to use them sparingly!
1. sass & bide Feel the Rush Tank Dress, $235
2. Alex and Alexa Fenton Floral Skirt, $82
3. Paul by Paul Smith Skinny Belt, $123.54
4. Camilla & Marc Dress with Fluro Skirt, $1056.40
5. Miss Selfridge Stripe Curve Hew Sweater, now $26
6. TopShop Platinum Platform Shoes, $180
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Petal to the Metal’ Natasha Bag, $438
– Taneisha JordanSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Alex and Alexa Fenton Floral Skirt, Camilla & Marc Dress with Fluro Skirt, hig voltage color trend, high voltage fashion, Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Petal to the Metal' Natasha Bag, Miss Selfridge Stripe Curve Hew Sweater, neon briht fashion, Paul by Paul Smith Skinny Belt, sass & bide Feel the Rush Tank Dress, spring 2012 neon trend, TopShop Platinum Platform Shoes