I can remember the excitement over La Prarie Skin Caviar Dermo Beads when it came out 25 years ago and thus began the “caviar” craze. Now the brand has just added Skin Caviar Liquid Lift to their Caviar Collection. This luxurious gravity-defying serum is an effective way to get the benefits of caviar pearls in a new liquid serum formulation. Simply activate the chambers, pump it out and apply to your face. Three distinct formulas are housed in two separate chambers, and when you activate it, the golden caviar pearls suspend in an anti-wrinkle peptide solution and merge with the epidermal recovery complex released from an inner chamber.
I have been using Skin Caviar Liquid Lift for a few weeks, and I do see an improvement in the moisture of my skin and a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles. I apply it morning and night followed with moisturizer. I can immediately feel a little tightening but mostly I like how moist my skin feels. It plumps up the dermis! It is one of those all-in-one products which is great if you are like me and don’t like to spend too much time with skincare.
Here is how La Prarie Skin Caviar Liquid Lift actually works!
Key Ingredients and Benefits
• A glucose-based polymer (Xanthan Gum Crosspolymer) works to tighten and smooth the skin rapidly, tensing the skin so it feels and looks toned shortly after application; the effects are both immediate and long-lasting.
• Caviar Extracts offer unparalleled lift, firmness, protection, nourishment and energy to the skin. Rich in amino acids containing proteins, vitamins and minerals, it is a source of natural compounds required for the structure and vitality of healthy skin on a long-term basis.
• A new pentapeptide helps protect the environment of the epidermal stem cells, maintain epidermal homeostasis (equilibrium) and protect skin cells from stress. The pentatpeptide acts as a recovery complex allowing past damage to recede and the epidermal stem cells to flourish and renew.
• An advanced peptide (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38) works to even out skin surface and smooth wrinkles (particularly around the hairline and crow’s feet) by rebuilding the skin where it is needed.
• Acmella Oleracea Extract, a plant-based ingredient, instantly relaxes the skin reducing the appearance of wrinkles and “expression” lines.
• Pro-Vitamin B5 acts as a humectant, attracting and binding moisture in the skin.
• Vitamin C provides anti-oxidant protection.
• La Prairie’s exclusive Cellular Complex of Glycoproteins, Horsetail and Ginseng extracts helps stimulate the skin’s natural repair process, moisturizing and energizing with nutrients that encourage optimal functioning.
– Carol Calacci
Product Sample Received for Review.
Pbotos: La Prairie, Second City StyleSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40