There is nothing more fashionable (or classic or versatile…) than ladylike fashion. It can work for work, it can work for brunches, and it can work for nights out. It’s the one style that can really do it all! But sometimes, you want to wear something classic without looking like you’re an extra from Mad Men. Sometimes, you just need a classic piece with a stylish new twist!
Fashion powerhouses such as Dolce & Gabbana, Jill Stuart, Milly and Louis Vuitton featured the ladylike trend all over the runways. This is one situation where buying a ladylike luxury piece will truly last forever so what better way to want to hold onto it than having a classic silhouette with a new twist: color, laser cutouts, a fresh print…anything you can think of!
You can find classic pieces at affordable prices, there’s no need to just buy luxury. Just make sure that the style is all your own!
1. Mauricio Stein for ASOS Angular Sunglasses, $121.77
2. Kate Spade New York Treasure Chest Necklace, $320.99
3. ASOS Flower & Jewel Drop Earrings, $26.09
4. French Connection Belted Pleated Silk Maxi Dress, $228
5. Meredith Wendell Metallic Leather Belt, $150
6. Dolce Vita Valentina Lace Dress, $275
7. Alexander McQueen Swarovski Skull and Claw Ring, $245
8. Kate Spade New York Caelyn Pumps, $179
– Taneisha Jordan
Image Layout: Second City Style