My favorite part of fall is seeing all of the new leather pieces that hit the racks. There is nothing more luxe than donning smooth, black leather for the season! Seen all over the runways, including Alexander Wang and Givenchy, there is nothing more glamorous than wearing expensive leather pieces. Perfect for day or night, leather lasts forever!
It’s always best to reach for monochromatic items to give yourself a clean and tailored effect. And with major statement pieces like these, you don’t need many accessories. In fact, too many accessories cheapens your look and beware…don’t wear leather pieces too short, tight or plunging or you will end up looking like a “lady of the night” if you catch my drift.
Even though genuine leather gives the most polished look, don’t think you must always have the best of the best skins. Faux leather is everywhere this season (meaning pretty easy to find), so you can grab the same look on a budget. Leather comes in many different colors and styles so you can try this timeless trend with ease!
1. Thakoon Printed Basketweave Dress, $2990
2. Maje Pamplune Leather Trim Sweater, $395
3. Reed Krakoff Atlantique Snakeskin & Croc-Skin Tote Bag, $8280.28
4. Aurelie Bidermann Turquoise Etched Bracelet, $1744
5. Junya Watanabe Leather Bike Jacket, $3157.89
6. Haider Ackermann Pointed Leather Gloves, $1375
Image Layout: Second City Style