We’re always looking for a good excuse to book an exotic vacation…I mean, who isn’t? This week we had the pleasure of talking to celeb style expert and Today Show editor Bobbie Thomas, who’s recently teamed up with Hilton HHonors, the loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide’s 10 distinct hotel brands, and she shared some of her go to tips for smarter and more stylish packing.
Check out a few of Bobbie’s style staples and start plotting your next getaway:
– Cover ups are great for the beach, but add some fun accessories and dressier sandals and you’ve got yourself a chic dinner look.
– A cozy cardi-wrap can be the perfect layer on a plane. Put it on backwards, and you’ve got yourself an instant top!
– A light scarf can keep you safe from the sun’s rays, but can also be twisted into a chic pop of color as a statement necklace.
– Stick with nude sandals and pumps to avoid buying and packing too many pairs of shoes. Not only does that color go with anything, but it’ll make your sun-kissed gams looks even longer.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to start packing. Now thru April 30, Hilton HHonors is offering the Resort Escapes promotion which will give you the fifth night free for every five consecutive nights you book. That leaves just a little more cash in your back pocket to splurge on a hot new bathing suit.
Visit hhonors.com/escape to learn more.
– Jeannine BenoitSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40