Whether you accept it or not, the ’90s are back. Yes, bring on the blunt bangs, tattered denim and platform sandals because they’re all totally en vogue. One trend that has stolen the spotlight lately is the bomber jacket. This time around the bomber jacket has taken on a trendier, more stylish look. Bomber jackets are way more flattering today, and come in everything from ombre watercolors to floral prints, in various fabrics like linen, leather and silk.
In these wee summer months, a bomber jacket also makes for the perfect choice of outerwear. When a sudden summer breeze sets in, it’s time to snag that bomber! If you’re finding it hard to swallow that this jacket trend has found its way into a new decade, we’ve got six stellar options that are sure to change your mind.
1. Vince Camuto Leather Bomber Jacket, $296.98
2. Givenchy Paisley Bomber Jacket, $1419
3. Maje Black and Nude Bomber, $322
4. Rebecca Minkoff Stone Bomber Jacket, $528
5. French Connection Sequin Bomber Jacket, $244.37
6. Tibi Black SIlk Bomber Jacket, $395
– Laurie Espino
Image Layout: Second City StyleSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40