Who cares is it works? It smells delightful! Shu Uemura Art Of Hair recently launched TOUCH OF GLOSS, the first brilliant, melt-in balm for hair and the ultimate finishing touch to any, and every, hairstyle. Well it does work and it smells like roses. Literally.
An homage to Mr. Shu Uemura’s makeup heritage, TOUCH OF GLOSS draws inspiration from lip gloss: a product that possibly changed the face of the beauty industry. Shu Uemura successfully transposes gloss to hair and has created an innovative finishing touch for effortless, on-the-go application offering women with a go-to styling tool to enhance, define or brighten up any style. It embodies the defining properties of a wax and the performance of a non-sticky low-hold gloss.
· Rose Sakura Essence: A delicate formula rich in essential fatty acids found in Japanese cherry blossom petals glides on hair smoothly without a hint of stickiness.
· Cationic Polymers & Emollients: Smooth the hair cuticle and condition the hair fiber
· Reflective Mica: Minerals that deliver a high gloss finish
· Adding brilliant shine
· Precisely details strands
· Easy-to-apply, glides on smoothly
· Touch-up product, ideal for use on-the-go
· Low-hold, can be applied to any hairstyle leaving it undisturbed
· No sticky effect; easy to distribute
· For all hair types and lengths
Simply emulsify a bit of the product in your fingers and apply to dry hair in desired area for low hold and a glossy finish. Your hair and hands will smell of roses. It’s the prefect way to freshen up any style, anywhere.
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Sample provided for review.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40