If you read our Current Fashion Trends To Avoid If You’re Over 35, I think you know my answer is going to be. However, I just read a Glamour article by Danica Lo entitled “Is Going Braless a Do or a Don’t?” and it made me wonder if this was going to be a trend. I pray not. Just because it’s a million degrees outside is no excuse to go braless. So Miley Cyrus paraded around Manhattan in a Chanel dress sans bra yesterday. Who cares? Then Ms. Lo when it was OK to leave the house without a bra. So here is my answer;
- When your house is on fire.
- When you have to walk the dog at 3am and are covered in layers because it’s the dead of winter and you have no fear of running into a single sole.
- When you are 12 and just developing.
- You JUST had a boob job and your girls are super high and mighty, and even then they are strapped in under a spaghetti strap dress with a super tight bodice.
- In your casket….I’m going out on a limb here. Not sure even this is OK, but what do I know?
I will leave the house without lipstick, but never without a bra. Never. How about you?
– Lauren Dimet WatersSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40