Leave it to Kiehl’s to create the perfect solution to help prepare our skin for fall. Instead of focusing on the individual concerns related to aging skin, Kiehl’s took a multi-functional approach by targeting multiple key signs of aging. With Kiehl’s cutting edge formula and proprietary Tri-Active Technology, Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream is clinically demonstrated to simultaneously lift, firm, visibly redefine skin contour and re-texturize skin within 2 weeks and double efficacy within 4 weeks!
Did you know that younger skin and aged skin behave quite differently? When damaged, young skin takes only 6 hours to recover and repair itself. Alternatively, aged skin takes over 30 hours. As we age, our cells also age and become less resilient to internal and environmental aggressors. The result is loss of elasticity, wrinkles and rough texture. “As aging skin repairs itself more slowly than younger skin, Kiehl’s chemists opted to address multiple signs of aging simultaneously in order to provide the most efficient results,” shares Chris Salgardo, President, Kiehl’s USA.
About a year and a half ago, the Kiehl’s team began development to determine what key active ingredients would “work harder” to visibly correct multiple key signs of aging: skin contour, firmness, texture, elasticity and wrinkles – they focused on three ingredients that until now have never been combined in a cream:
1. Jasmonic Acid: Known to support epidermal renewal to visibly correct wrinkles, fine lines, loss of suppleness and elasticity, while smoothing and refining texture. In plants, Jasmonic Acid is known for regulating plant responses to external stressors. It has an important role in a plant’s response and resistance to wounding.
2. Beech Tree Extract: Known for its ability to improve skin firmness and visibly improve plumpness and density. Beech Tree Extract is sugar-protein hybrid made from xylose, a sugar found abundantly in beech trees and known to stimulate the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). It is also known to increase protein synthesis and enzymatic activity of keratinocytes.
3. Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid: Known to reinforce skin’s natural short and long term moisturization as well as improve skin barrier function. Additionally, it is known to improve skin elasticity while reducing skin roughness and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Clinical results on the full panel demonstrated significant improvement after 2 weeks. Within 4 weeks, clinical results doubled on the following attributes:
- Facial wrinkles and fines lines reduced
- Skin elasticity improved
- Facial contours redefined
- Sagginess reduced
- Lifted skin
- Firmed skin
- Skin texture refined
- Skin youthfulness appearance improved
Not only is this cream amazing, the price is quite fair considering all that it does. Better still, it’s perfect for sensitive skin. I have been using it day and night and let’s just say, it’s another Kiehl’s winner.
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Sample provided for review.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40