1. Buy more sensible shoes. Hey, the heels are only 3.25 inches! And Giuseppe Zanotti’s are always comfortable….so these do qualify.
2. Buy only classic styles and quality pieces I know will wear at least ten times over trendy pieces that attract me. (No matter how inexpensive nor fun is the trend. Sigh!) Even if it means getting black cashmere at Kohls! I picked this up in an XL, usually wear a small, and I actually love it.
Apt. 9® Solid Cashmere Sweater, now $50
3. Sell clothing, shoes and accessories I will never wear again on eBay.
4. Invest my eBay earnings in a very good handbag (on sale or vintage). By the way, my initials are CC.
5. Use hand cream and cuticle cream every day.
6. Make sure my eyebrows are always well shaped. I will visit the Benefit Brow Bar at ULTA regularly and use brow products daily.
7. To fight aging and osteoporosis I plan to exercise more. To make it fun I will try a wide variety of group fitness classes offered at Equinox.
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Apt. 9Â® Solid Cashmere Sweater, Beauty Resolutions 2014, Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow, Buy more sensible shoes, Buy only classic styles, exercise more, eyebrows always shaped, fashion ove 40, fashion over 50, Fashion Resolutions 2014, fight osteoporosis, Giuseppe Zanotti Ponyhair Buckle Back Ankle Boot, Invest my eBay earnings in a very good handbag, L'Occitane Certified Organic* Pure Shea Butter, L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, Second City Style Resolutions For 2014, Sell clothingshoes and accessories on eBay, Style & Beauty Resolutions For 2014, Use hand cream and cuticle cream, variety group fitness classes at Equinox, Vintage Chanel Black Quilted Lambskin Classic Gold Medallion Tote Bag, vintage designer handbag