I have used and loved the iconic Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser on and off for well, forever. My dermatologist recommended I use it the first winter I ever experienced dry skin, but still had a tendency to break out (even with said dry skin). Now Galderma (the makers of Cetaphil) has just launched Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. That’s right – Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, is now infused within extra large cloths that leave skin feeling fresh and clean. Where have you been all my life?
Available in 25-count packs, the ultra-soft, Gentle Cleansing Cloths work to thoroughly remove dirt and makeup from the most sensitive skin types without stripping the skin of its natural protective oils and emollients. Additionally, the snap-to-close packs help ensure the product won’t dry out and are perfect for anyone on-the-go.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths Benefits:
• Thoroughly removes dirt and makeup without irritation
• Ultra soft and gentle for even the most sensitive skin
• Gentle enough to use every day
• Moisturizes as it cleanses, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
• Leaves a completely clean feeling without stripping skin of natural protective oils or emollients
• Plastic closure ensures cloths remain moist for maximum use
• High quality cloths guarantee increased durability
• Fragrance free and non-comedogenic
• Dermatologist developed and tested
• Ophthalmologist tested
• PH balanced
Suitable for Cleansing:
• Healthy skin
• Sensitive skin
• Skin with conditions such as: Severe Dry skin, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Acne and Seborrheic dermatitis
Last week I attended a breakfast for the release of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths and have been using them ever since. I keep a packet in my gym bag for after my workout and they remove my makeup (even eye makeup) effortlessly. My two boys also seem to love them too, as they have mistaken them for baby-wipes to wipe their dirty little faces.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are available at major retail, grocery, drug and discount stores nationwide, in addition to Drugstore.com, Amazon.com, walgreens.com.
– Lauren Dimet WatersSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40