The summer season means one thing: vacation.
‘Tis the season for long weekends on the beach and exotic getaways to far-off paradise islands. It also means our style can take a turn towards the comfortable side, at least for the time being. Stifling pant suits are traded in for the season’s best bathing suits and boring business pumps are replaced with sexy espadrilles sandals. Before we jet-set off to our vacation paradise, it’s important to keep in mind a few pieces every girl needs to pack. Take notes, because these are the six items that should definitely find a way into your suitcase!
1. Swim Wear: Clover Canyon Floral Discs One Piece Bathing Suit, $255
3. Espadrille Wedges: Christian Louboutin Zero Problem Espadrille Wedge Sandals, $695
4. Chic Caftan: Diane Von Furstenberg Clare Bead-Tech Maxi Coverup Dress, $965
5. Day-to-Night Handbag: Gucci Soho Leather Clutch, $790
6. Beach Bag: Henri Bendel Jetsetter Backpack, $278
– Laurie Espino
Image Layout: Second City StyleSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Beach Bag Henri Bendel Jetsetter Backpack, Chic Caftan, Christian Louboutin Zero Problem Espadrille Wedge Sandals, Clover Canyon Floral Discs One Piece Bathing Suit, Day-to-Night Handbag, Diane Von Furstenberg Clare Bead-Tech Maxi Coverup Dress, espadrille wedges, Gucci Soho Leather Clutch, headwear, Melissa Odabash Jemima Hat, six items you must pack, summer vacation packing list, Summer vacations fashion, Swim Wear, What to pack for vacation