When it comes to my hair in heat and humidity…it’s an utter disaster. All I see is frizz and it literally drives me insane. I have tried product after product and they rarely work. So I end up with a bun or ponytail, because I just give up. So when I was asked to try Philip B. Botanicals Anti Frizz Formula 57 I didn’t give it much thought. It couldn’t possibly be better or worse than any of the countless products I have tried, right?
This newest hair-treatment from Philip B. actually gave my frizz-free hair in humid weather. Seriously. The paraben-free formula* contains a mix of pure, ultra-light extracts that protect hair from heat styling and condition hair while locking out frizz and flyaways. The result: Soft definition, movement and shine without added weight.
How does it work?
- Pure Lavender, Jojoba, Rice Bran and Soybean Oils frontload your hair with natural moisture, so it won’t absorb water from the air (a leading cause of frizz).
- A drop of silicone (specially buffered so that it washes out easily) ensures that you get a shiny, sleek finish without poufiness.
- Smooth it on wet or dry hair – then blow it out for long-lasting glossiness, or let it dry naturally into glossy waves. Anti-Frizz has a clean, light finish that belies its humidity-proofing powers: We tested the formula in Hong Kong during a Stage 3 monsoon, no less!
- Added bonus: Your hair is left with the fresh, natural scent of French Lavender essence. One drop and you’ll forget you ever had a bad hair-day.
Since I don’t bother blow-drying in the summer I simply rub a drop between my palms and run it through my partially dried hair and let it continue to air dry. Or if you do blow out your hair you can apply a drop to damp hair before blow-drying. A drop of Anti-Frizz 57 also makes a great finishing touch to a blowout. Oh here is another tip, whatever is left on your hands I rub on the the tops and my cuticles for incredibly soft hands.
Discover the product that might just change your summer: A brilliant elixir that grants you gorgeous, utterly frizz-free hair – in one step. It’s that easy.
* Philip B. Botanical Products are proudly paraben and phthalate-free, and are manufactured and distributed with a minimum carbon footprint.
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Samples provided for review, but opinions are my own.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40