I’m getting ready for my summer vacation and my bags are all packed. Did you think I was going to show you everything I’m bringing? No, my dears, I still need to pack (and couldn’t possibly show you everything anyway) so I thought I would at least show you the handbags I’m taking along.
I must say, I’m proud because I narrowed it down to so few. I suppose this concept of traveling light can be sort of … fun. I decided all I need for this trip are tote bags for the pools, beaches and spas; crossover bags and wristettes for shopping excursions, and mini bags and clutches for dining out. Wish me bon voyage!
1. Fendi 3Jours Medium Printed Watersnake Tote, $5,750
2. Opening Ceremony Paloma Tech Clutch, $345
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Ryder Ace Case, $475
4. Delvaux Brillant Mini, $3,600
5. Alexander Wang Brenda Chain Foil In Rose Gold, now $510
7. Koku Loli Appliquéd Canvas Tote, $305
– Heatherbelle Bridgeview
Image Layout: Second City Style
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: accessories, Alexander Wang, Clutch bags, Crossbody Bags, Delvaux, designer handbags, Fendi 3Jours, handbags, Jimmy Choo Clutch, Koku, mini bags, Opening Ceremony, rose gold, Summer handbags, totebags, wristlettes