Yes, it seems there is an oil for everything these days – the body, the face, hair…for cooking. Well how about ONE that provides instant all-over radiance? Orico London Superseed Vitamin Dry Multi-Oil is a new multi-use oil made from a blend of pure, highly moisturizing ingredients. This 100% natural multifunctional plant seed oil can be used to rejuvenate and hydrate the face, skin, hair and nails!
This easily absorbed multi-oil is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and other essential nutrients that will literally leave you nourished from head-to-toe. Allow it absorb into your face and body for a luminous, rejuvenated complexion and run it through dry, damaged hair for immediate shine. It’s especially useful in the summer when you want your skin to look shiny and healthy, not to mention reviving life into stressed out tresses.
Orico Superseed Vitamin Dry Multi-Oil contains:
- Baobab Seed Oil: Carefully extracted from the Baobab Tree, this oil has a high content of healthy proteins, fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins, including A, D, E, F, potassium and iron. The powerful blend of do-good ingredients improves skin elasticity and promotes skin renewal.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: A potent skin moisturizer, this Vitamin-A rich oil reduces the appearance of scars, restores radiance and rejuvenates damaged skin.
- Macadamia Seed Oil: This anti-aging oil aids skin regeneration, revitalizing cell functions and preventing dehydration due to stress.
- Wheat Germ:Rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this intense hydrator fights inflammation to soothe and softens rough patches while protecting skin from free radicals.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: With antioxidants, fatty acids and replenishing nutrients, Sunflower Seed oil helps to retain moisture for deep hydration. High in Vitamin E, this oil helps to prevent premature signs of aging as well as tackling dryness and damage in hair, reducing frizz for overall softness.
Superseed Vitamin Dry Multi-Oil has become my go-to for everything, in fact I think I need a bigger bottle! I love it on my legs for that summer shine that’s also healthy, I use a small amount to smooth out my summer frizz and I apply a little to my cuticles right before bed. I can’t resist a product that does so much!
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Sample provided for review, but opinions are my own.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Baobab Seed Oil, beauty, Dry Multi-Oil, Dry Oil, facial, hair and nails, Lauren Dimet Waters, Macadamia Seed Oil, Orico London, Orico London Superseed Vitamin Dry Multi-Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, skincare, Sunflower Seed Oil, wheat germ