I did a little shopping recently for a few summer to fall transitional pieces. To tell you the truth, seasons actually don’t mean much to me since I do so much traveling, however, I know evenings will be getting a cooler, bla, bla, bla … and besides, I spotted so many items I can wear now and in fall. I mean, you can’t expect me to exist shopping for only 2 seasons, 1 resort and the 2 couture seasons? Let me put it this way, I am constantly shopping for the latest and greatest … no matter the season! Go ahead and feast your eyes on my latest shopping spree!
1. When it becomes too cool for bare legs, a jumpsuit is the best way to go.
By Malene Birger Cointa Wrap-effect Crepe Jumpsuit, $365
2. I wear leather all year round and this cheery metallic blue is perfect for summer and fall.
3.1 Phillip Lim Leather Boxy Moto Jacket, $1695
3. I adore the bright white in this print dress … since I intend to wear white well after Labor Day.
Amelia Toro Satin & Crepe Fitted Dress, $1125
4. I’m not usually a fan of the color red, but I’m in love with this bag and I know it will look hot now and this fall!
Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily Textured-Leather Bag, $1595
5. I needed these gorgeous Louboutins … and I may just throw them on with jeans.
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies Glitter Red Sole Pump, Gold/Platine, $625
– Heatherbelle Bridgeview
Image Layout: Second City StyleSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Amelia Toro, By Malene Birger, Christian Louboutin, designer fashion, Dolce & Gabbana, dresses, fashion snob, Fashion with attitutude, Fashionattitude, handbags, jackets, jumpsuits, leather, Louboutins, metallic blue, Miss Sicily Bag, Moto Jacket, Red Sole Pump, Satin Fitted Dress, shoes, Shop Designer Fashion, shopping, summer to fall fashion, Transtional Fashion