I know boys. I have two! However, they are still rather young and I only had time to do one guide for boys, so I had to cover a lot of ground. I figured I would focus on ages 3-16. One of these gifts is bound to delight the young man or men in your life.
1. Gap Graphic Tee, $16.95
2. Zoomer Dino, now $96.65
My younger son played with this at a birthday party recently and was so obsessed, he tried to take it. Now he is getting his own. Thanks Nana.
3. Vineyard Vines Boys Lacrosse Tie, $49.50
Everybody loves Chuck’s and leather ones will last a lot longer than the canvas style.
5. Ollie App-controlled Robot, $99
I saw this toy in action. Perfect for boys of most ages.
Dad just may borrow this. It’s that cool.
7. Kidorable Little Boys’ Fireman Gloves, now $8.99
8. Farts Around the World: A Spotter’s Guide, $10.93
Gross, I know…but everyone poops. And farts. The word alone cracks my boys up.
10. Levi’s Rockland Ii 19 Inch Backpack, now $44.20
11. Face Plant Here Decorative Throw Pillow, $32.50
The perfect pillow for any teen lad.
13. Land’s End Boys’ Waterproof Expedition Parka, now $99
14. Mattel® Ker Plunk Game, $14.99
An oldie, but a goodie.
16. Beats by Dre urBeats Earbuds – Blue, $79
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Second City StyleSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Batman Tee, Beats by Dre, Boy's Parkas, Cashmere Sweater, Casio, Converse, Gap Graphic Tee, gifts, Gifts For Boys, holiday, Holiday Gift Guide 2014, Junk Food Clothing Co, Kidorable, Lands' End, Lauren Dimet Waters, Levis, Mattel, MukikiM, Ollie, shopping, technology, ties, toys, Vineyard Vines