Tween girls…I get them, but am so thankful I don’t have them. I can only imagine what raising me was like for my mother! I dodged a real bullet there. Yet, I love shopping for girls. So I did some research and found the perfect gifts for any hard-to-please young woman on your list.
1. BP. Faux Fur Infinity Scarf, $29
Who doesn’t want to look fashionable while staying warm?
Teens know how to write, right?
3. earZings Pierce-Free Anchors Away, $14.95
Earrings for those who want to look like they have pierced ears, but don’t.
There are over 100 looks that can be created with this ear set she is sure to love! It includes everything to make a statement from ear jackets to cuffs to crawlers.
NCLA has the cutest selection of nail wraps!
Just like Mom’s. A cool mom.
You may want to steal some of these from her.
10. Urban Decay Vice3 Eyeshadow Palette, $60
The colors in this palette are very on trend.
11. Seltzer ‘Be Your Best #Selfie’ Tote, $21.95
13. Chic Buds Clutchette Power Jacquelyn, $49.99
Now she won’t have the excuse that her cell died.
14. Kate Spade New York Cal Slippers, now $59
– Lauren Dimet WatersSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: accessories, Anchors earrings, BaubleBar, Bean Bag Chair, Cal Slippers, Chic Buds, Cozyins, earZings, faux fur, Gift Guide, Gifts for Tweens, Graphic Image Inc, Hello Kitty, holiday, infinity scarf, Kate Spade New York, Lands' End, Lauren Dimet Waters, Metallic Temporary Tattoos, NCLA Nail Wraps, seltzer, shopping, Urban Decay