It may still be freezing in some parts of the country right now, but the time has come for us to start thinking about what pieces we should be adding to our closets for spring.
With four major fashion shows happening across the globe each season, sifting through literally thousands of runway photos can be exhausting. Luckily, we have done a lot of the hard work for you. Take notes, because these are five of the styles that are going to be major hits once the warm weather sets in.
1. Gladiator Sandals: Rebecca Minkoff Flat Gladiator Sandals Summer Tall Fringe, $450
2. Gingham: Altuzarra Gingham Kieran Shirtdress, $1,590
3. Culotte Pants: Theory ‘Gera’ Suede Gaucho Pants, $675
4. Mustard Yellow: Fendi 3Jours Crocodile-Accented Shopper, $3,650
5. Shirtdresses: Thakoon Addition Printed Tie-Waist Shirtdress, $390
– Laurie Espino
Image Layout: Second City StyleSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: "Iris" sandal by Jimmy Choo, 13th annual Accessories Council Excellence Awards, Altuzarra, apparel, Fendi, Fendi 3Jours, gingham, gladiator sandals, handbags, Laurie Espino, Mustard Yellow, Rebecca Minkoff, shirtdresses, Spring 2015 RTW, Thakoon Addition, Theory 'Gera' Suede Gaucho Pants, trends