Frizz happens, but now it doesn’t have to. If you have curly or wavy hair…you know what I’m talking about. You style your hair perfectly and then walk outside and BOOM, your hair looks insane. Redken’s new Frizz Dismiss Haircare Collection is the first that measures hair type and humidity levels with their Frizz Protection Factor (FPF) scale. Now you can choose the level of protection you need to combat the frizz and experience truly smooth and healthy hair.
Frizz is the #1 complaint women have about their hair and even those with extremely fine hair battle frizz on a daily basis. If your hair has any kind of natural texture and you’re trying to keep it frizz-free or smooth, moisture in the air will cause it to frizz up, right? Frizz Dismiss is the ultimate anti-frizz solution, providing heat, humidity and smoothing protection. The new FPF scale makes it easy to select which of the four new FPF treatments is right for you, based on hair type and humidity level, so you can go about your day frizz-free. Seriously.
How does it work? Frizz Dismiss features Redken’s new Humidity Resist Complex, a breakthrough technology from their labs in Brazil. This complex contains a combination of Aquatoril, a molecule that repels humidity and locks in moisture, with Brazilian Pracaxi Oil, which smooths, nourishes and strengthens hair for lasting manageability and frizz control. Since the cleansing system sulfate and sodium chloride-free, it’s also safe for colored and chemically straightened hair.
The Frizz Dismiss Line-Up Includes;
- Sulfate-Free Shampoo: Sulfate and sodium chloride-free shampoo gently cleanses and shields hair from frizz for a smooth, controlled finish. I love this shampoo more than words can say
- Conditioner: Moisturizes and detangles to help provide smoothing, humidity protection, manageability and shine. Your hair will feel silky smooth after one use!
- Mask intense smoothing treatment: Provides intense nourishment, smoothness and manageability to sensitized, unruly frizz-prone hair.
- FPF 10 Fly-Away Fix finishing sheets for all hair types in all humidity levels: Dismiss static and fly-aways on dry hair anytime, anywhere. Excellent on-the-go finisher when used on dry hair with any combination of FPF treatments.
- FPF 20 Smooth Force lightweight smoothing lotion for fine/medium hair in low to high humidity: Leave-in spray provides ease in detangling, manageability and protection from heat styling. Provides lasting frizz control, smoothing and humidity protection without weighing strands down.
- FPF 30 Instant Deflate leave-in smoothing oil serum for medium/coarse hair in low to high humidity: Smooths hair cuticle to deflate frizz-prone hair, provides manageability and shine and protection from heat styling. It can be applied to damp or dry hair as a finisher.
- FPF 40 Rebel Tame leave-in smoothing control cream for coarse hair in medium to high humidity: Provides discipline, control and manageability to the most difficult, unruly hair, and protects from heat styling. Blow dry for maximum results.
Shop the Redken Frizz Dismiss Haircare Collection here.
– Lauren Dimet Waters
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: coarse hair, conditioner, Fighting Frizz Successfully, FPF 10 Fly-Away Fix, FPF 20 Smooth Force, FPF 30 Instant Deflate, FPF 40 Rebel Tame, Frizz Dismiss, Lauren Dimet Waters, mask, Redken, Redken Frizz Dismiss Haircare Collection, Redken Humidity Resist Complex, smoothing control cream, Sulfate-Free Shampoo