There’s a trend that’s grabbed our attention these days, and it couldn’t be more perfect for spring. Colorful, sorbet-hued pieces are the hot ticket this season.
From Versace‘s baby-pink crop tops to Coach‘s key lime green fur coat, these soft-colored fashion pieces are definitely a winning choice for Spring. Step outside your style comfort zone and pair these feminine pieces with some 70s-inspired jeans or a sleek pair of casual overalls.
1. Balenciaga Asymmetric Stretch-crepe Dress, $2,185
3. Milly Dobby Stretch Pocketed Mini Flare, $2,95 4
4. Fendi Jours Mini Shopping Tote, $1,950
5. Valentino Rockstud Patent Sandal, $995
6. Thierry Lasry Swingy Sunglasses, $465
– Laurie Espino
Photos: Versace and Coach Spring 2015 RTW, NYMag
Image Layout: Maya BentleySee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Balenciaga, Coach, Fashion Colors, Fendi Jours Mini Shopping Tote, Laurie Espino, Milly Mini Flare, Pastels Spring 2015, Patent Sandals, runway, sorbet colors, Spring 2015 RTW, Spring Color Trends, Stella McCartney Blazer, sunglasses, Thierry Lasry, Valentino Rockstud, Versace