So I get this question all the time… “How do I NOT look ridiculous wearing a jumpsuit?”
Yes, you can look stylish and age-appropriate in these one-piece wonders. It all comes down to where you’re wearing it, and how you’re accessorizing it.
These are just a few of my favorite picks with tips on how to make a jumpsuit work for almost anything.
1. Day: This one is so easy. Add a jean jacket and your go-to summer sandals for a look that will get you through all your weekend errands in style.
Splendid Sienna Crepe Sleeveless V-Neck Jumpsuit, $65
2. Ladies Night Out: Stylish peep toe heels (extra points for a metallic or bright!), and a simple black clutch are all you need to be the best dressed among all your friends!
NY Collection Plus Size Sleeveless Jumpsuit, now $24.99
3. Work: Add a long-line black blazer and a great black heel and your work appropriate in pinstripes with a suit-like feel. #BOSS
findersKEEPERS As You Are Twist Long Jumpsuit, now $130.90
4. Bridal Shower: A simple neutral clutch and heels and you can let this statement-maker do all the work.
Anthropologie Summerstripe Strapless Jumpsuit by Elevenses, $158
5. Black Tie Event: Who said you need to wear a dress for black-tie? Add a major necklace and earrings and this will be the most comfortable event you attend all year!
Diane von Furstenberg Long-Sleeve Jersey Wrap Jumpsuit, $598
Got questions on jumpsuits? Leave a comment and I’ll be sure to answer! Any other burning style questions you want to know? Use the hashtag #WtWW and tweet me at either @SecondCityStyle or @TheReadyPretty!
JeannineSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Anthropologie, Black Tie Event, Bridal Shower, day, Diane von Furstenberg, Elevenses, findersKEEPERS, Jeannine Benoit Adams, jumpsuits, Ladies Night Out, NY Collections, Ready Pretty, Splendid, styling, Styling a jumpsuit, wardrobe, What to Wear Wednesday, Work Wear