We almost forgot to finsh this series. There are only 5 left so here we go:
21. Yves Saint Laurent’s ‘Touche Eclat’ Concealer $38.50 at Nordstrom
We have only heard rave reviews about this product. According to Marie Claire, very 20 seconds one is sold! It must be the best at hiding a multitude of skin sins including dark spots, the random zit, broken capillaries and brightens the eyes (as claimed).
22. Benefit Benetint $28 at Benefit.com
This rosy tint for lips and cheeks has been popular for years. Get that just flushed look that lasts all day.
23. Mario Badescu Skin Care Healing Cream $15 at MarioBadescu.com
This sulfer based healing cream will not only speed up healing, but prevents scaring too. Also highly recommended for very sensative skin.
24. T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer $300 or $199 at Amazon
For a dryer this much, one would hope it makes dinner. Ion techynology and infrared heat are the secrets to this dryer that dries hair twice as fast with less damage.
25. Kerastase Bain Oleo-Relax Shampoo and Masque ($29 & $44) at Kerastas-USA.com
Yes, if you have the coin, these hair products rock at taming frizz.