How did the 4th of July sneak up so quickly? In case you need some last-minute ideas to get you in the mood for all that is red, white and blue, we have some great ideas for you! Bonus, most are on sale too. Happy 4th!
1. Boden Boys Surf Rash Guard, Now $19.60
I love this adorable rash guard and Boden has some others you might want to check out on sale. Got girls too! Although, I find this one to be unisex, frankly.
This white clutch is all you need this summer, right?
If your tween is giving you a hard time about going to another family BBQ, this will make her happy or at least tolerable.
4. Nautica Men’s Quick Dry Striped Swim Trunk, Now $24.99
Hot trunks, hot price.
5. Pottery Barn Kids Classic Repeat Shark Beach Towel, Special $15
Add to the kids’ collection of cute beach towels. At these prices grab a few.
6. Crate&Barrel Outfitted Canvas Picnic Tote, $99.95
Howe about a good old fashioned 4th of July picnic? Who wouldn’t love that?
7. Melissa Style Ii Sandals, $145
If you have not yet worn a pair of Melissa shoes, you’re feet don’t know what they are missing. They are comfortable times 10. This color will get noticed.
8. Black & Decker BL4000R XL Blast Party Blender in Red, now $45.56
Get the party started! Ice, tequila…
9. George Foreman GRP95R Grill For 6 Servings, now $79.99
Even if you don’t have a deck or backyard, you can still grill.
This tote will take you to the beach long after the 4th as well. It’s too awesome not to carry.
11. Crate&Barrel Flag Football Game Set, now $59.97
Bring this and be the hit of the party.
12. Old Navy Women’s Flag-Pattern Lightweight Sweaters, Now $34
Old Navy has a ton of 4th of July clothing for the entire family at amazing prices now too.
This is the first champagne meant to be served over ice. It can be mixed with ingredients that heighten its freshness and aromatic intensity such as mint leaves, lime or white grapefruit zest, cucumber peel, a very thin slice of ginger, cardamon seeds, or red fruits like strawberries and raspberries.
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Second City Style
Tags: 4th of July Fashion, accessories, beach, Boden Boys Surf Rash Guard, Crate&Barrel, CrateandBarrel, Hayden-Harnett, Lauren Dimet Waters, lifestyle, Melissa Style Ii Sandals, Moet Ice, Nautica Swim, Old Navy, Red White & Blue, shopping, Stars and Stripes, Stylish Picnic, summer fashion, swim, Tshirts