Women have always held a soft spot for the color pink. For many, it has probably been their favorite color since the age of five. It seems that many designers were also feeling affectionate for the ultra-femine hue when brainstorming their Fall 2015 Collections. From Chanel, Prada and Altuzarra to Kate Spade, Marissa Web and Christopher Kane, the flirty color made appearances on countless runway shows, making it one of the biggest trends of the season.
Luckily, with a spew of labels giving way to this timeless color, it’s one of the easiest trends to rock. To jumpstart your look for fall, here are eight of the best pink picks of the season.
3. kate spade new york Fancy That Swarovski Crystal Necklace, 16.5″, $178
4. MSGM Tie-Neck Pleated Blouse, $535
5. Givenchy Ostrich Mini Antigona Duffel, $7,900
6. Rouge Dior Lipstick in Vogue, $35
7. Tod’s Gommino Suede Loafers, $425
8. W.Kleinberg Glazed Alligator Belt with “Simple Rec” Buckle, Magenta (Made to Order), $1,050
– Laurie Espino
Image Layout: Second City Style