Are your skinny jeans pulling away as you grab out to them? Do you hear your legs screaming as you pinch them into these tight constraints?
Thankfully, the refreshing flare pant is coming back into our lives for fall 2010. The fad was seen on runways of designers like Derek Lam, Balmain and Gareth Pugh, and although it’s predicted for fall, the summer nights may see a little bell as well.
I put a pair on the other day and figured I’d wait until the weather warmed up a little to throw on a flowy, simple tank top and of course attack the ensemble with accessories! It gets me in this hippie mood where life is just peaceful and happy. If that isn’t enough, it also flatters legs making the upper thigh look smaller in comparison to the flared bottoms. With skinny jeans, our upper thighs are competing with the circumference of our ankles!
Check these looks out for starters!
Items in this set:
2. Top Shop Hawaiian Bandeau Tunic, $55
3. Top Shop Curved Straw Boater, $40
5. Sass & Bide Embellished Tank Top, $245
8. Han Paul Senior Sunglasses, $198
9. Proenza Schouler Bag, $2,170
10. Jill Sander Tubular Handle leather bag, $1,900
11. DVB High Waist Wide Leg, Stone Bleach, $189
12. L.A.M.B. Vogul- Natural Leather, $345
13. Metropark Rock Revival Jeans, $169
14. Habitual Haley Flare Jeans, $79
15. Marni Teal Suede Platform Sandals, $572